- Provide psychosocial support in the immediate and direct aftermath of disasters and traumatic experiences within your local community
- Coordinate and respond in the immediate and direct aftermath of disasters and traumatic experiences within your local community
Want to support and be part of CLDR but cannot work directly at the scene of those affected by disasters? Here are opportunities for you!
- Engage in CLDR research processes as guided by CLDR team (submit relevant research, participate in research projects underway, etc.)
- Work as a team with others to seek funding opportunities and write grants with the goal of supporting CLDR local, national, and international tasks and initiatives
CLDR International Support
- We are interested in gathering information about international organizations and opportunities and finding out ways child life specialists might be able to meet needs specific to children and trauma. If you have information for us in the following areas, please contact us: