This Course Group includes
- CLDR 101: Disaster Response & How Child Life Fits (free)
- CLDR 102: Simplifying the Response: Five Essential Needs of Children During Disasters (free)
- CLDR 103: Psychosocial Interventions After Disaster: The Advanced Skill of Child Directed Play ($25)
- Responder Independent Study Intensive for CCLSs ($25)
About the Responder Independent Study Intensive for CCLSs: A live 1 hour intensive training that builds upon the knowledge gained through CLDR 101, 102, 103 on-demand webinars. This hour-long training focuses on working directly with children and families after disasters, including assessment of needs in the field with focus on demographics served and child-led play interventions. This live capstone is required as part of the “Independent Study Track” to become a CLDR Disaster Responder. All participants must be certified child life specialists (CCLSs) and have completed CLDR 101, 102, and 103.
FEMA 100 is also highly recommended, but not required.
- 2 Assessment PDUs
- 1 Professional Responsibility PDU
- 1 Intervention PDU
Click to rate this resource!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]